Followers

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Anything Goes

Welcome to our new challenge here at Crafty Sentiments
Anything Goes 
and what a fab prize we have for you

Before we show you inspiration from the DT
We would like to introduce you to some lovely new teamies!
Anne  - Marie

Hi All, 
My name is Anne-Marie and I have always been interested in card making, but never really got round to it, I left to my Mum. It was when I came out of hospital after spending 4 1/2 months at different hospitals after suffering a major Stroke in 2010.  I came out of the hospital in early 2011, and I told my Mum that I was going to make a Card, well that was it, I was hooked

I have no use of my right arm, can be bit of a problem when that's your dominant hand. I wanted to do something for myself and also to show people that you can achieve anything. 
Because 'Anything's Possible'.
Anne-Marie x x
Kelly


I began crafting over 6 years ago when I decided to venture into making my own wedding stationery and then it developed into  a hobby where I now try my hand at most things but cards are my passion.
I have a handsome little boy Alex who is 3 going on 30 and he loves spending time crafting with me in the craft room.


Lisa

Hi,my name is Lisa.I live in a small village in the U.K. With my Husband and 4 gorgeous children.We share our home with our sweet,crazy rescue dog,Socks.I've had an interest in art,design and crafting from a young age.I discovered card making in 2006 and what started as a hobby grew into a passion - although my family would say it's an obsession!I just love to include colour,dimension and texture in anything I make and enjoy colouring images with a whole host of mediums,although alcohol markers are my favourite.I'm so excited to have been chosen as GDT at Crafty Sentiments and just adore all the stamps!!

Now for some fantastic Inspiration for you

Kelly using Henry




Kerry using CD2


Susan Using Looking Up

Deborah using Skip Skip




7 comments:

  1. Das sid ja tolle designer Karten
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and sto creative are all of your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely creations by the DT. This is my first time in entering your challenge, I hope I do well...
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0
    http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fab dt cards ...please disregard the #6 I have entered after my entry [no 49] ...it should have been a #3 pressed the worng no by mistake
    thanks tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.
    Thank you for sponsoring our challenge at creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations!! Love Anne-Marie's creation!!! Love the colors!! Just gorgeous! Beautiful coloring!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10